Friday, April 12, 2013

My Green Thumb!

Now that its spring, I have been thinking of starting a vegetable garden and had no idea where to start, until I stumbled upon SmartGardener. This site helps you:

1. Set up your garden
2. Select your garden plants &
3. Create your plan

It even sends you weekly reminders for what to do.  I know that in times like these more and more people are valuing where their food comes from and that we are trying to cook with the freshest, healthiest ingredients.  At least I know I am.  What is fresher than food from your own garden? Cheaper, better tasting, and full of nutrients.  Don't have a space to have your own garden? Check into community gardens in your area--many places have them and you can rent a plot for as cheap as ten bucks.

If you want to track my progress, check in on my garden here, or follow my Green Thumb pinboard on Pinterest.

Happy sprouting, and happy spring!

Love,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails