Friday, April 12, 2013

REALationships: Never Fight Fire With Fire

So I saw this quote while reading my Youversion plan this week and I couldn't agree more, so I wanted to share.  A little background: I'm married. And I feel like its a very healthy and marriage, although far from perfect I'm sure.  But when people ask my husband and I what makes it work so well--this is one of the first things that we say--it is also one of the hardest things to do in the beginning of a relationship, but SO worth it. 

You can't fight fire with fire. 

In ANY relationship.  And if it is more important for you to be "right" than you've got a long (lonely) road ahead of you. Just wanted to pass this along in case it helps someone. #loveisreal #andpatientandkind

Check out the reading below:


Love,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails