Friday, August 27, 2010

Fashion Fridays: For Darlings and Divas, Fall Essential: The Rain Boot





A recent spotlight on the new up and coming Tween blog DREW, (imbee’s information hub for the latest in music, film & TV, gadgets, gaming, sports, style and even politics)--caused me to think about how I would style myself if I was a tween (age 9 to 12).



If it was dreary outside or the forecast called for rain, I would definately add my own personal style to my school uniform or my weekend get up by adding a fun rain boot! And now that I think about it, why not add a fun rain boot as an adult (I do!)?



The rain boot is a continued trend from 2008 and 2009 and I am starting to see more variety pop up at stores everywhere! There are basic black for those who like to keep it simple (yet practical), but now there are also plaids, polka dots, psychedelics, and stripes--you name it and I have seen it! Pair them with skinny jeans, a printed scarf and an oversized bag for the perfect look (we know fall is the new spring anyway!)



If you have children, what a fun way to wear a trend together! Picture a little girl with pink boots, or a little boy with yellow and a mom with the Burberry print--how cute!



Rain boots are a fun way to stay young and to keep the whimsy in fashion. Like they say so often on the hit show Project Runway--"lighten up--it's just fashion!"



Have fun this weekend guys--I'm supposed to go to a Hot Air Balloon Festival--I'm excited!



Oh--by the way, all boots pictured are available at TJMaxx RIGHT NOW for $16.99 to $29.99




Splash it up!



Love,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails