Sunday, September 19, 2010

A.G.'s Picks: Fall Television Guide


My sister is hands down to best (yet toughest) movie and TV critic I know--and I always hear her rave about how stellar her favorite TV shows are (but usually by that time the show is in its 2nd or 3rd season and I have Netflix to catch up). Well, this season I was proactive and asked for her opinion about the new shows to premier and here is what she recommends:

First, here's a link to the new fall schedule where you can click on the shows for details and video clips: click here

she says...

NEW SHOWS Monday - "The Event" looks great and got great response at comic-con. "Chase" looks hit or miss.

Tuesday - "No Ordinary Family" looks good and "Detroit 1-8-7" looks like it's going to be really good.

Wednesday - "Undercovers" is the new JJ Abrams show. Hope it's good. Also "Hellcats" is entertaining, but not great. It's basically "Bring it On" if the star was the brown haired rebel, not Kristen Dunst.

Thursday - I want to check out "$#*! My Dad Says", but something tells me it's going to suck. I checked out the pilot of "Nikita" ready to hate it, but it was really good. Also "Outsourced" looks like it could be funny. Or completely offensive.

Friday/Saturday - nothing here interests me

Sunday - "Boardwalk Empire" on HBO starts tonight! Martin Scorsese directed the pilot. Here's a link: click here

RETURNING SHOWS TO CHECK OUT ON HULU OR "ON DEMAND" Glee, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, Mad Men, My Boys

Let me know if there are any other good shows in the comments!

Love,
Rose


2 comments:

  1. don't forget the thursday night comedy line up of The Office, Community, and 30-Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Grey's?! I can't wait for it! I'm also looking forward to Brothers and Sisters!

    ReplyDelete

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails