Tuesday, October 19, 2010

REALationships 101: Love Loves Company

I have had this conversation with a few friends over the past couple weeks because it is something that I have come to realize. Love LOVES company. This means that when you are truly in love and have a healthy relationship--you want that for the people around you too--because you want them to be just as happy in their relationship as you are.

This song reminds me of just how amazing love can be--but from experience--it takes a lot of hard work to get to that nirvana. If you have found love--let this song remind you of how good it is. If you have found the wrong love--this song will tell you how it should be. If you have not yet found love--your love is out there--and this is how good it will be. Enjoy.

From Christina Aguilera's album "Stripped" 2002
"Loving Me for Me" (courtesy of J. Rose)



The lyrics:

Loving Me 4 Me

People ask if I'm in love with you
'Cause I'm sitting here with your picture and smiling to myself (I smile)
I'm kinda lost in my own thoughts of you
My heart speaks before my mind thinks through and I blush as I say yes (yes)

What a feeling of vulnerability comin' over me
And I'm feeling weak and I can't speak (speak)
I can't think
Never thought I'd give in so willingly to a human being
With abilities to set me free (free), let me be me
Makes me wanna say

[CHORUS:]
Your lips, your eyes, your smile, your kiss
I must admit it's a part of me
You please me, complete me, filling me
Like a melody
Your soul, your flow, your youth, your truth is simply proof
We were meant to be
But the best quality that's hooking me is that you're loving me 4 me
Is that you're loving me 4 me

Now, people ask why I'm in love with you
Well, let me start by saying you got my heart by just being who you are
And what we got is between me and you
Doesn't matter 'bout the money I make or what I do or that I'm a star

Unconditionally, you're there for me
Undeniably, you inspire me spiritually so sweet
This is meaningful, it's incredible, pleasurable, unforgettable
The way I feel so sweet makes me wanna say

[CHORUS]

It's so amazing how something so sweet has come and rearranged my life
I've been kissed by destiny, oh, heaven came and saved me
An angel was placed at my feet, this isn't ordinary
He's loving me 4 me

[SPOKEN:]
Stripped of all makeup
No need for fancy clothes
No cover-ups, push-ups
With him, I don't have to put on a show
He loves every freckle, every curve,
Every inch of my skin
Fulfilling me entirely
Taking all of me in
He's real
He's honest
He's loving me 4 me
Yeah

Tell someone you love them today--and really mean it.

Love,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails