Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Culture: Do YOU know how to use a Rabbit?

A Rabbit corkscrew that is (wine bottle opener)...

The Rabbit is perhaps the simplest way to open a bottle of wine. It looks fancy and will have you looking like a pro in front of your company--when in fact it only requires some basic instruction. I'll tell you a personal story. My parents had a Rabbit corkscrew when I went home to visit a couple years ago and I decided to take a stab even though they weren't around to help me. Well....I ended up pushing the cork all the way INTO the bottle of wine. Oops!

Luckily a close friend of mine got us one as a gift and after learning how to do it right--it is so easy that I actually want to be the one to open the wine now (before I didn't feel like manually screwing the opener into the cork... yadda yadda yadda). I found a video to show you how to on You Tube (by TheWineEnthusiast)...


Rabbit corkscrews retail for as little as about $19 bucks, but you get what you pay for, so you may want to invest in a good quality, so it will last you a long time. If you want to learn more about wine check out the blog I did about it here. Be sure to SHARE with friends...


Cheers!
Love,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails