Friday, June 11, 2010

Fashion Fridays: Things I'm Loving

I am all about asymmetrical necklaces as of lately. Here are some that I have been crushing on:

Paisley Rebirth Necklace $80 Anthropologie.com - for the effortlessly chic...



Beach Bounty Necklace $50 Anthropologie.com - perfect for anything beach-y



Sunken Ship Necklace $48 Anthropologie.com - great with an all white theme



Accessories can really exaggerate a look and create a greater effect, making a difference in overall presentation. Adding a textured clutch, drop earring, chunky necklace, scarf, hairstyle, chrome cuff, or pop of nail color can really take your look from drab to fab in 5 minutes flat!

I am a chameleon and I can look totally different from day to day depending on how I feel--but I will have a "look" in mind that I am going for. So find out what inspires you for today, tomorrow or any occasion and take it all the way!

1 comment:

  1. do you happen to have a style number or sku number for the middle picture of the beach bounty necklace??

    ReplyDelete

{ See More }

Related Posts with Thumbnails